Podiatry services are a medical appointment. Please rest assured that
Pentland Footcare is operating as normal during lockdowns, following all the covid safety regulations
to ensure all your appointments are
carried out safely.
- Clients must be triaged and screened for COVID-19 symptoms before offering an appointment.
- A forehead thermometer check will be carried out in the clinic (on entry).
- Clients must wear a face mask/scarf inside the clinic.
- Liquid sanitiser is provided for use in the clinic.
- Decontamination process will be carried out between appointments.
Welcome to Pentland Footcare.
Pentland Footcare provides friendly and reliable chiropody & podiatry
services on common foot ailments across Edinburgh, mainly in Edinburgh South West and surrounding area.
Why choose Pentland Footcare
- All work is carried out by friendly, fully qualified & registered podiatrist.
- Help you identify foot problem with a personalized treatment plan set in place &
help you prevent the problems from getting worse.
- High quality equipments are used in a sterile and hygienic manner.