"The College of Podiatry" in accordance with UK Govt guidelines has now confirmed that (pre-screened) clinical care can resume from Monday the 1st of June, 2020.
- Clients must be triaged and screened for COVID-19 symptoms before offering an appointment.
- A forehead thermometer check will be carried out at the clinic (on entry).
- Clients must wear a face mask/scarf inside the clinic.
- Liquid sanitiser is provided for use at the clinic.
- Extra hygiene process will be carried out between appointments.
Welcome to Pentland Footcare.
Pentland Footcare provides friendly and reliable chiropody & podiatry service on common foot ailments across Edinburgh, mainly in Edinburgh South West and surrounding area.
Why choose Pentland Footcare